✅ -59% OFF UNTIL 03-06-2020. ORDER NOW!
- Dual voltage: accepts both 110-120V and 220-240V
- 300°F-450°F temperature adjustments for different hair types
- This revolutionary Flat Iron Hair Straightener will have your hair straight, silky-soft within minutes. Designed to drastically reduce static and protect against burns, keeping the heat exactly where it needs to be, leaving you with salon-quality results in no time!
- It uses advanced technology to ensure an effortless and styling experience, making it simpler and quicker to straighten yours compared to traditional flat irons or blow-dryers.
- Make hair silky and shiny
- Reduces frizz and static
- Creates silky shiny hair instantly
- Straighten, flip and wave with the all-in-one ergonomic design
- Professional Salon Model
- Flash quick heating – 30s heat
- High-quality Ceramic plates deliver uniform heating with a smooth glide.
- Tourmaline Ceramic Coating Protects Hair From Heat
- Swivel Cord Prevents Tangling And Keeps You Mobile
- Thick hair: 410-446°F
- Normal textured hair: 194-410°F
- Delicate, fine hair: 338-392°F
- Oil treatments: less than 338℉
Good to Know
- Heats up to 365℉ in one minute
- Max temp: 450℉
- Auto temperature: 365℉
- Auto shut-off
- Press the power button for three seconds to turn on or off
- Voltage: Accepts both 110-120V and 220-240V
Cleaning and protection:
- Please make sure the switch is off and the power is off before cleaning. Do not touch. the panel for 30 minutes.
- To be electrical cooling, use a little wet cloth wipe tourmaline panel.
- Do not use an irritating cleanser, foam, solvent, do not immerse in water clean.
- Check the supply voltage and the use of the label in the same phase.
- To the plug, power cord to conduct a comprehensive inspection seriously; if found to be damaged, only to the manufacturer to develop the maintenance point to repair or replacement.
- There is still temperature after use, which should be placed on the insulation objects, to avoid human touch.
- Do not rinse with water, use a dry towel to wipe sub-heat, to keep clean and can not wet equipment components.
- Heating, please do not touch. the heating element to avoid burns.
- The power cord should be away from the high-temperature heat source, so as not to burn the power cord.
- Do not use the appliance near a bath, shower, washbasin, or other utensils.